Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2016

New Workout Gear!

Hello, Everyone!

It’s been such a whirlwind over here at Julie’s World (LOL), but somehow I still made some time to go shopping for some new workout equipment. Now is definitely the time to save big on fitness gear, and I totally made out!

My yoga mat situation was in desperate need of an upgrade, so I was ecstatic when I saw this cute yoga mat on sale at Walmart.

Plus, Target was on point with their fitness sales as well and I just had to get these C9 10lb weights I’d had my eye on for a while.

20160127_0854022

 

While the weights were not my favorite color, I couldn’t pass up the great deal.

Still, I’m in a little bit of a shock. I can’t believe I’m at this stage of my fitness routine! It seems almost like yesterday when I could barely hang on to a set of canned green beans.

And if you ever told me I would grow up to be a Yogi, I definitely wouldn’t have believed you! Wow! I’ve definitely come a long way in these almost 3 years since I’ve been on Weight Watchers.

However, I couldn’t just start enjoying my new finds. Every new yoga mat I’ve ever bought has to go through two sets of rigorous inspectors before they’re given the green light.

I was a bit nervous, waiting for my first inspector’s reactions to see if my yoga mat would pass the test.

20160127_08571622

After a few tense moments, it seemed like all was going well. It wasn’t long before my second inspector joined the evaluation.

20160218_12084922 

They conferred for a bit, but it didn’t take long for them both to give the all-clear signal! Woo hoo!

How about you? Have you bought any new fitness gear this year? Share it with me!

SignatureOFF

No comments:

Post a Comment